This season, girls and boys who turn 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 in 2021 are invited to register in our MiniRoos Club Football program.
MiniRoos Club Football at Fremantle City Football Club provides a family friendly environment for boys and girls of all abilities aged between 5 and 9 to play small, sided games on Saturdays**
** Our u5,6,7 & 8’s will play on Saturday mornings at Hilton Park and our u9’s will play Sunday morning in the Football West home & away season.
Our program focuses on maximizing players’ time with the ball, while nourishing individual and team development.
The key benefits for our MiniRoos players:
- Fun, football game-based sessions that build fundamental motor skills.
- Activities aim to improve confidence and self-esteem.
- Low participant-to-coach ratio resulting in greater individual engagement.
- Increased touches of the ball and more goal scoring opportunities.
- Make new friends and develop fundamental social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, cooperation, fair play, and respect for others;
- Keep healthy by getting active.
As your child progresses through the various age groups, they will be introduced to playing environments that most suit their stage of development and prepare them for the transition to 11v11 football when the time comes.
Please help us to help you secure a place for your child in one of our Miniroos teams. It is important to register early to help us organise teams, coaches and managers and games scheduling prior to the season starting.
All games are at Hilton Park on Saturday morning. (u5/6/7/8)
Hilton Park – Address: Walton Way, Beaconsfield
U5-U7 Miniroos: No mid-week training. All training will take place in the morning before games.
U8 & U9 MiniRoos: Training session once a week for 1hr.
Training Location: Bruce Lee Oval, cnr South Street & Caesar St, Beaconsfield.
Training session will be 1hr and times will between 4.30pm – 6pm.
Training days will be dependent on the coach’s availability, generally a Tuesday or Thursday.